– Reese Witherspoon, accepting her Golden Globe for Walk the Line, on Ryan Phillippe's enthusiastic reaction to her win
"I just want to make out with all of you."
– Globe winner Mary-Louise Parker, to the cast and crew of her Showtime series Weeds
"I feel like someone set me on fire!"
– Sandra Oh, upon winning a Globe for Grey's Anatomy
"I'd kind of rather be at home taking a nap."
– Golden Globe nominee Jason Lee, on the red carpet
"We're just humans trying to figure it out."
– Hilary Swank, on her recent separation from husband Chad Lowe, at the Golden Globes
"Yes, I'm pregnant."
– Angelina Jolie, to a charity worker in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WENN / Landov
– Sienna Miller, on the nanny who had an affair with Miller's then-fiancé, Jude Law, to Interview
"I'll look back at (old) pictures and think I was such a little tough-ass."
– Avril Lavigne, on her previous punky image, to Harper's Bazaar
"I love it. I get up in the morning with him and he's, like, all ready to play and stuff. I mean, he's just getting ready to talk ... he's goo-ing and gaah-ing."
– Kevin Federline, on 4-month-old Sean Preston, to Access Hollywood