– Alicia Keys, 26, on her future plans, to Jane
"You know things are bad when even the fictional Democrats aren't doing well."
– Jay Leno, on the cancellation of The West Wing
"It feels more like camp."
– Friends with Money star Jennifer Aniston, on shooting an indie film versus a big-budget movie, at the Sundance Film Festival
"So here we are, fat cats in the snow – and I say that as one."
– Bono, unveiling a new initiative to fight AIDS in Africa at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
"It is difficult for me to talk to you, because I really feel duped."
– Oprah Winfrey, to disgraced A Million Little Pieces author James Frey, on her talk show
"This is the saddest collection of climbing, grasping, paranoid, backstabbing, scene-grabbing losers and schmoozers that you ever saw on your stage in your life. ... But we love each other very much."
– Terry O'Quinn, a.k.a. John Locke, on his Lost castmates, upon winning the SAG award for best ensemble in a drama
Lawrence Lucier / FilmMagic
– Pink, on having 40 songs to choose from for her upcoming album, to Rolling Stone
"I think she would be a very interesting patient. I'd recommend she come three times a week."
– Marcia Cross, who has a master's degree in psychology, on her repressed Desperate Housewives character, Bree Van De Kamp, to the Associated Press
"There are times where I have leeway to spazz out because I'm a successful artist, but I really am trying my best not to be a jerk."
– Kanye West, on self-improvement, to Entertainment Weekly