– Grammy nominee Kelly Clarkson, on why she made the film dud From Justin to Kelly, to Time
"I threw that man through a window seven times and he landed on his head, got up, rebuilt the window with the crew and then got thrown through it again."
– Firewall actor Paul Bettany, on his tough-as-nails costar Harrison Ford
"You can get infamous but you can't get unfamous. So I got scared. I'm not going to lie. I was scared to death."
– Dave Chappelle, on why he walked away from his $50 million Comedy Central contract, on Inside the Actors Studio
"I learned very fast I was not going to be bored with her."
– NBA star Tony Parker, on dating girlfriend Eva Longoria, to Access Hollywood
"I love Reese (Witherspoon) and it's definitely her year, it feels like Felicity Huffman's year, too. I think it's between those two.''
– Charlize Theron, on her Oscar competition, to the Daily Mirror
Jacqui Wong / AdMedia
– Jamie Foxx, on what he looks for in a woman, to Access Hollywood
"If you're wondering what I'm doing here at a prayer breakfast, well, so am I. I'm certainly not here as a man of the cloth, unless that cloth is leather."
– Bono, at the National Prayer Breakfast. The U2 singer then pleaded for rich nations to help end poverty in Africa
"I shoot one guy's kneecap – but only one."
– Sen. John McCain, joking to The Hill about his cameo on 24