– Queen Latifah, on how she keeps fame from going to her head, on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
"I throw my phone at my assistant's head if my coffee is cold."
– Jon Stewart, joking to Latifah that fame has gone to his head
"First the baby, then the film, then, in summer, we want to get married. I won't let this woman get away."
– Tom Cruise, on Katie Holmes, to German newspaper Bild
"I want to adopt, and I plan to adopt before I have my own kids."
– Jessica Simpson, to Extra
"I feel like I'm a big human snot."
– Robin Williams, backstage at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, after getting slimed
"Maybe you and I could be on Dancing with the Stars."
– Katie Couric, to Antonio Banderas, after doing a tango on the Today show
Michael Caulfield / WireImage
– Rebecca Romijn, on fiancé Jerry O'Connell, to Time
"Literally, by 8:30 the next morning, I was having bacon and eggs, the sign that I was fine."
– Star Jones Reynolds, on her recovery following complications during a breast lift, on The View
"I was madly in love with her. She is one of the most wonderful women I've ever met; a real lady."
– Wilmer Valderrama, on "first love" Mandy Moore, to the New York Times