– Pink, on why she parodies Paris Hilton in her "Stupid Girls" video, to NBC's Dateline
"I don't do windows, but I always make the bed. I'm a picker-upper, I don't like things to get cluttered; it drives me nuts."
– Jennifer Aniston, to Entertainment Weekly
"I was the one who hung out with the boys. What I didn't realize was that after I hit puberty ... they all wanted to get in my pants. They couldn't, so they just said they did."
– Evangeline Lilly, to Elle magazine
"If you're going to grow, you have to change."
– Meredith Vieira, upon announcing she's leaving The View to replace Katie Couric on Today
"I think every agent in America is calling."
– View cohost Barbara Walters, on possible replacements for Vieira
"Audiences could never relate to me as anything other than Tori Spelling. But TV movies don't have to be relatable, because you're, like, being stalked with amnesia."
– so noTORIous star Tori Spelling, on her prolific career in campy made-for-TV movies, to Entertainment Weekly
Tammie Arroyo / AFF-USA
– Superman Returns star Brandon Routh, on playing the airborne character's clumsy alter-ego Clark Kent, to EW
"He was the kind of person where, if something goes wrong, they kick you. It was a great lesson in my life – how he'd lull you in, make you feel safe and then, bang!"
– Tom Cruise on his abusive father, to Parade magazine
"If I don't win it, there's something wrong."
– Regis Philbin, on his chances of victory in a celebrity version of American Idol