– Debra Messing, to Oprah Winfrey, on the emotional toll of filming the last scene of Will & Grace, which ends its eight-season run on Thursday
"Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours."
– Britney Spears, telling Late Show host David Letterman that she is pregnant with her second child
"I think that's good news for both of us."
– Letterman, responding to Britney's announcement
"I'm expecting a pretty good band for $8 million."
– Vince Vaughn, to Oprah Winfrey, addressing rumors that she planned to throw him and Jennifer Aniston a multimillion-dollar wedding.
"It will be something very spontaneous."
– Rebecca Romijn to CNN on her lack of wedding plans with fiancé Jerry O'Connell
"I couldn't be more proud of how the House and Senate pulled together to confirm the nomination of Chief Justice George Clooney."
– Al Gore, as the President of the United States in an alternate universe, on Saturday Night Live
Steve Dennett / Splash
– Ashlee Simpson, on media speculation that she had a nose job
"My wife is still a little salty with me. She's not mad at me, but don't think you can walk away from $50 million and your wife is just going to be cool with it."
– Dave Chappelle, to the Associated Press on skipping out on his lucrative Chappelle's Show contract
"If they had done the 107 Most Beautiful People, you would have seen me."
– Howie Mandel, to Ellen DeGeneres, on not appearing on PEOPLE's annual list with the 26 Deal or No Deal models who did