– Halle Berry, responding to X-Men costar Hugh Jackman's question about the toughest part of working with him, on TRL
"I have a very cool wife who doesn't mind me kissing Halle Berry.''
– Hugh Jackman, to Australia's Herald Sun
"The first question was, 'What was your worst break-up?' And I just kind of looked at the guy and I said, 'Really? Are ya kiddin?' "
– Jennifer Aniston, on doing interviews with the foreign press for her movie The Break-Up, to David Letterman
"Good luck in your ongoing non-relationship with Vince Vaughn."
– David Letterman, to Aniston, who has yet to admit she's dating her costar
"I don't tire of (the questions), because I would do the same."
– Vince Vaughn, confessing that he would be just as curious about his relationship status as the rest of the world, to Entertainment Weekly
"I definitely think that you probably get a little advantage being from a small town – not just a small town, but the South....Those are the people that are voting and start crying when you talk to them."
– Katharine McPhee, on losing American Idol to southerner Taylor Hicks
Kathy Hutchins / Hutchins Photo
– Taylor Hicks, responding to Simon Cowell's prediction that he would win American Idol
"(It's) utterly tacky, not even true, and it hurt my feelings because I like him."
– Mandy Moore, refuting ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama's claim the she lost her virginity to him, to Elle
"What started out as a joke got completely carried away and I am horrified at the words that came out of my mouth. I consider Lindsay a friend and I hope she accepts my sincere apology for my reprehensible actions last week."
– Billionaire heir Brandon Davis, asking forgiveness from Lindsay Lohan for the offensive remarks he made about her in a videotaped rant