– Host Jessica Alba, upon winning a Golden Popcorn trophy for her sexy striptease in Sin City, at the MTV Movie Awards
"I thought we had a shot at best onscreen kiss."
– Owen Wilson, upon winning best onscreen team, along with costar Vince Vaughn, for Wedding Crashers, at the MTV Movie Awards
"I can just think that one day, I'll just say, 'Hey, Shi, come over here.' You know."
– Jon Voight, on hoping to reconcile with estranged daughter Angelina Jolie and see his newborn granddaughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, to MSNBC’s Rita Cosby
"At first I would have rather been naked to tell you the truth, because I just look so gadding ridiculous. But then I thought …'The stretchy pants are my friends. I love the stretchy pants!' "
– Jack Black, on getting into character for Nacho Libre, to Time
"Oh come on, do I look like I'm dying?"
– Elizabeth Taylor, refuting widespread tabloid rumors of her imminent demise, on Larry King Live
"I'm not going back to the trailer, man! Making money is one education, but keeping it (is) a whole other lesson."
– Josh Holloway, on remaining thrifty despite getting paid a reported $80,000 per episode of Lost next season, to Details
Visual / Flynet
– Keanu Reeves, on the diversity of movies at the Cannes Film Festival, to Entertainment Weekly
"I'm not a morning person."
– Katie Couric, on leaving her longtime post at the Today show to anchor the CBS Evening News
"Let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very, very happy about it."
– Anna Nicole Smith, in a video clip posted on her Web site