– Britney Spears, telling Matt Lauer that her love for Kevin Federline is still strong – unlike her affection for the paparazzi
"People like to think that just because I’m young and like to enjoy my life, I'm some crazy party girl. I hate the term party girl – I hate it."
– Lindsay Lohan, on feeling all grown up, to Harper's Bazaar
"You can't get a word in edgewise with those bitches."
– Comedian Mario Cantone, who roasted Meredith Vieira during her last View taping, on sitting with the show's cohosts, to PEOPLE.com
"Men want to be him, women want him, and in my case I both want to be him and want him."
– Mike Myers, paying tribute to lifetime achievement honoree Sean Connery at the American Film Institute
"The truth of the matter is that 90 percent of it is already out there in court documents. The book is really more of a celebration of my life. I didn't write it to get people mad."
– The Sopranos' Lorraine Bracco, on revealing details of her tempestuous relationship with Harvey Keitel in her memoir On the Couch, to the New York Post
"Vince is famous. He's an A-list celebrity. I'm a B-list celebrity."
– Entourage's Adrian Grenier, on how he's not like his show's character, to Newsweek
Kevin Winter / Getty
– Denis Leary, on the secret to his 16-year marriage, to Conan O'Brien
"I don't frickin' know."
– Kyra Sedgwick, when asked of the secret to her 18-year marriage to Kevin Bacon, to PEOPLE.com
– A spoof of baby Barron Trump, coming up with his own catchphrase on Late Night with Conan O'Brien