– Jeremy Piven, on getting the call about his Emmy nomination for Entourage, to Access Hollywood
"This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me."
– Jamie Pressly, on getting her first Emmy nomination for My Name Is Earl, to Access Hollywood
"I'm not saying there aren't people in the film industry that suffer from it, because I am sure that there are. But I am quite sure I don't have it."
– Keira Knightley, denying she has an eating disorder
"I can always pump gas or sell pens again. And if I become that weird guy who does art films again, that's okay with me."
– Johnny Depp, on not worrying about the box-office success of his films, to the U.K.'s Independent
"The moment my doctors told me, I went silent. We all fell to pieces, but I was saying, 'No, I'm getting on a plane,' and they said, 'No, you're not, sit down.' "
– Kylie Minogue, on wanting to continue touring last year after learning she had breast cancer
"I would say, next to my own wedding, without a doubt the best wedding I've ever been to."
– Hugh Jackman, on attending fellow Aussie Nicole Kidman's nuptials, to Entertainment Tonight
Steve Granitz / WireImage
– Courteney Cox, on plastic surgery, to Marie Claire
"My older brother Andrew blames Luke and me for the rapid disintegration of his first marriage. We were always at his house."
– Owen Wilson, on relating to his role as the houseguest who doesn't know when to leave in You, Me and Dupree, to Time
"I don't know if it's necessarily something that I would take my 5-year-old kid to see. It might scar him for life. It's about children. Weird kids might like it."
– Paul Giamatti, on his spooky new M. Night Shyamalan film Lady in the Water