– Luke Wilson, on his relationship with My Super Ex-Girlfriend costar Uma Thurman, to David Letterman
"I am very perceptive about people, but then if I'm attracted to them, I'm not always looking clearly. I'm working on a decoding system – especially for men."
– Uma Thurman, to Parade magazine
"Man, if I can get a burp out of that little thing I feel such a sense of accomplishment."
– Brad Pitt, on baby daughter Shiloh, on the Today show
"Occasionally, if I like the person, I'll say, 'Please call me Pee-wee'."
– Paul Reubens, on how fans sometimes refer to him as his alter ego, "Mr. Herman," to Conan O'Brien
"It works. It's better than yelling or hitting your kid."
– Rosario Dawson, on how her mom used to lick her face in public to punish her as a child, to Jay Leno
"Were you a child that often required a lot of licking?"
– Jay Leno to Dawson
James Devaney / WireImage
– Beyoncé Knowles, in a rare comment about her relationship with Jay-Z, to Giant magazine
"Single guys still move in packs. When you get married, you lose your pack mentality. And hanging out with a group of guys starts to feel a little weird."
– The Groomsmen writer-director Ed Burns, to UrbanDaddy
"From the front, you can't pick it up. But when I turn around it's like I'm wearing a skin yarmulke."
– Kevin Smith, on his balding head, to Time