– Paris Hilton, who also said she's had sex with only two people, to British GQ
"It's not about him at all."
– Jessica Simpson, denying that her album A Public Affair is about ex-husband Nick Lachey, to MTV
"I am not owning up to this."
– Project Runway contestant Keith Michael, on being kicked off the show for possessing pattern books, to bravotv.com
"Eventually Rachel took off my shirt, we're kissing some more, I'm on top of her. Finally I hear Darren going 'Take his pants off!' "
– Hugh Jackman, on shooting a love scene with Rachel Weisz for The Fountain under the direction of Weisz's fiancé, Darren Aronofsky
More on Your Favorite Stars
– Christina Aguilera, on being a perfectionist, to USA Weekend
"I know it's my job not to talk too much about this baby."
– Maggie Gyllenhaal, requesting that the press refrain from asking her questions about her pregnancy while she promotes World Trade Center
Kevin Winter / Getty
– The Illusionist's Jessica Biel, on getting passed up for period dramas for looking too "modern," to Time
"A lot of times, people were laughing and I'm like, 'I don't get it.' Sometimes when there's bad language in a movie, my mom covers my ears.''
– Abigail Breslin, 10, on starring in her first R-rated movie, Little Miss Sunshine, to Entertainment Weekly
"On The View, Barbara Walters said that because of his anti-Semitic remarks, she will never see a Mel Gibson movie again. Walters said, 'As far as I'm concerned, he's Star Jones to me.'"
– Conan O'Brien