– Nick Lachey, addressing the uncomfortable situation of being at the Teen Choice Awards, hosted by ex Jessica Simpson
"Take that, Jessica!"
– A fan's response to Lachey's win for Choice love song for his single "What's Left of Me"
"Mischa, there's something that I've wanted to do since seeing you on The O.C. years ago. Here's a sandwich. Yes. Enjoy it. We're not going to kill you off on this show."
– Teen Choice Awards cohost Dane Cook, speaking to Barton in the audience
– "The person I feel saddest for is Britney."
Paula Abdul, after watching Kevin Federline perform his single "Lose Control" at the awards
"If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
– Ashton Kutcher, on how being a husband sometimes means being a fashion accessory, to Details magazine
"In Germany – and this started with a newspaper headline – they call us 'The Patchwork Family.' "
– Heidi Klum, questioning whether she should be flattered or insulted by the description of her brood with husband Seal, to Life
James Devaney / WireImage
– Rosie O'Donnell, on sharing hosting duties as the newest member of the morning chatfest The View starting Sept. 5, on her Web site Rosie.com
"The American people need to believe (the news). Please. Get it together. So that's all."
– Jennifer Aniston, refuting widely publicized reports that she and Vince Vaughn are engaged, to PEOPLE
"My No. 1 priority is my children. (She) didn't have that same feeling."
– Travis Barker, on why he dissed estranged wife Shanna Moakler (from whom he recently filed for divorce) on his MySpace.com page, to PEOPLE
"(His) airing of our dirty laundry in the media is not conducive to the well-being of my children, and I want no part of it."
– Shanna Moakler, firing back about Barker's allegations, to PEOPLE
"All my friends are gay guys. They're always like, 'You're such a drag queen.' "
– R&B singer Kelis, on being 5'10", wearing tight clothes and having the ability to sing, to New York magazine
"I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."
– Paris Hilton, on listening to her own self-titled album, to Blender