– Kevin Federline about making his acting debut on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, to PEOPLE
"I don't go hunting for celebrity babies. I have 116 other things to do, thank you, Billy. You need another job. I mean, you have potential as a human being. This may not be right for you. Seriously, can you focus on other things?"
– Jeremy Piven, slamming Emmys pre-show host Billy Bush for asking if he has ever seen Jennifer Garner's daughter or "baby Suri"
"My great triumph is not falling ass over tit as I came up those stairs."
– Helen Mirren, accepting her Emmy for the HBO miniseries Elizabeth I
"Wolverine I could have lost to ... he has claws for hands."
– Stephen Colbert, complaining that he lost the best variety performer Emmy, for which Hugh Jackman was also nominated, to Barry "The Copacabana" Manilow
"I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, 'Ugh.' They won't even dance."
– Paris Hilton, on reactions to her debut album Paris, to Blender magazine
"There's no such thing as a retake. 'Cut! Curtain!' Nah, you're still there, and they're still watching you."
– Usher, on the challenge of starring in Broadway's Chicago, to MTV.com
John Spellman / Retna
– Clive Owen on why he gave up a role on a popular British television show to get into films, to GQ
"I want to work with Pharrell, Timbaland, Snoop, Kanye, Eminem and just see what happens. It may be a disaster, it could be fantastic, but you don't know until you try."
– Elton John on wanting to blend his hit songs with hip-hop beats, to Rolling Stone
"It's hard to watch. It sort of became a joke."
– Meredith Viera on why she stopped watching The View after leaving to join the Today show, to Time