– Orlando Bloom, on how Kate Bosworth tried to "help" his injured foot when he accidentally stepped on a sea urchin, to Jay Leno
"I'm kind of jealous of the life I'm supposedly leading."
– Zach Braff, on tabloid reports that he's a partying ladies' man, to David Letterman
"I liked the first picture better because there's more of me to love."
– Katie Couric, who appears 20 lbs. thinner in a new version of CBS network's promotional photo, thanks to digital airbrushing, to the New York Daily News
"look at the amount of white space/ between my arm and body/ barbara and elisabeth seem to vanish/ there in my underarm thinnest/ yes i say/ photoshop"
– The View's new cohost Rosie O'Donnell, admitting that she also got digitally trimmed down like Couric in a publicity shot for the show, on her blog
"I never dreamed I'd kiss James Bond. Now that I've done it, I say I hope I'm just the first of many."
– Actor Toby Jones, about sharing an intimate moment with new 007 Daniel Craig in their upcoming film Infamous
"He'll whip my butt. Let's be honest. First of all, he's 25 years younger than I am. Secondly, he probably went to all these good eastern schools. He probably went to the cotillion ball."
– Jerry Springer, on his Dancing with the Stars competitor Tucker Carlson
Erik C Pendzich / REX
– Project Runway castoff Angela Keslar, on her relationship with Jeffrey Sebelia on the show, to EW.com
"At first I felt awful and then I thought, I like that outfit, and that one too! It's hard to have to get dressed for 10 different things in two weeks. Give me a break!"
– Maggie Gyllenhaal, on how she feels about criticism she receives for the way she dresses, to Time Out New York
"Honestly, I think the awkwardness is more made up in the media than it is for she and I ... I think it will be fine tonight. I'm sure it will."
– Nick Lachey, on not being worried if he ran into ex Jessica Simpson, on the VMAs red carpet