– Rachael Ray, on defacing photos of herself on the walls of her new talk show's offices, to PEOPLE
"At the end of (filming) every movie I think, 'Wow – this is the last one! Nice working with you.' "
– Scarlett Johansson, on feeling neurotic about her career peaking, to In Style
"I had to get the grown man look going on. I wasn't going over 30 with cornrows."
– Rapper-actor Ludacris, who turned 29 on Sept. 11, on his newly sleek hair
"It wouldn't be very smart for the girl off a reality television show to take a film like that for her first motion picture."
– Katharine McPhee, on speculation that she's up for the role of Wonder Woman, to Entertainment Weekly
"My ex-wife once said, 'He's Saddam Hussein.' She said that. And I thought, 'Do I hide myself in cramped underground quarters? ... Did I execute whole villages of people and bulldoze their bodies into a pit?' "
– 30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, on his acrimonious divorce with ex-wife Kim Basinger, to GQ
Isaiah Trickey / FilmMagic
– Ashton Kutcher, on installing a wet bar in his closet to deal with the dreaded "How do I look?" question (from wife Demi Moore), to Conan O'Brien
"It's not about big moves and pyro, it's about captivating the audience, and she's one of the best." – Nick Lachey, on how sensual crooner Sade inspired his new tour, to MTV.com