– Former American Idol contestant Jennifer Hudson, as she accepted the New York Critics Circle Award for best supporting actress in Dreamgirls
"All of us felt like we were really acting."
– Beyoncé, on the emotional scene she had with Hudson in Dreamgirls, to Entertainment Weekly
"Always, of course. We'll let you know when we get there."
– Brad Pitt, when asked by PEOPLE if he and Jolie had plans for more children
"Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction. I have come to terms with that, which is why I usually don't pay much attention to it."
– Britney Spears, in a message to her fans posted on her Web site, regarding the media's focus on her recent behavior
"It's a circus ... but a big fun circus."
– Randy Jackson, on enjoying being reunited with his fellow American Idol judges for the new season (which starts Jan. 16), to Entertainment Weekly
"It was just (being) lazy. The truth is I just want it to be habit because I don't want to think about it."
– Renée Zellweger, on why she continued speaking in her British accent even while off the set during filming of the biopic Miss Potter, to Reuters
Ray Tamarra / Getty
– Rosie O'Donnell, explaining on The View what the "F" word means in her house after relaying her 7-year-old son's reaction to Donald Trump calling his mom a "fat pig."
"It is so warm today, right now I'm sweating like a guy who crossed Rosie O'Donnell."
– David Letterman
"When you're young and kissing, you don't know what you're doing. It's a lot of saliva and gum and lip-gloss, basically."
– Rachel Bilson, who still thinks kissing is "fun," to PEOPLE