– Jessica Simpson, to Elle, referring to her relationship with John Mayer, because talking about her love life in the past "hurt" her
"I have not found balance in my life yet."
– Ryan Phillippe on going through a divorce from Reese Witherspoon, to TV's Extra
"Sometimes we'll sing really corny duets together when a couple of our friends are over. He does 'Total Eclipse of the Heart,' which is amazing. You've never seen anything like it. He gets into it."
– Fergie, on how she and boyfriend Josh Duhamel do quirky romantic things like couple's karaoke, to PEOPLE
– Britney Spears, on how it feels to be single
"Kiss my fat a--."
– Tyra Banks, on her talk show, responding to critics who made fun of the former supermodel's weight
"I am very grateful. Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him. I love being with him. I love calling him husband."
– Katie Holmes on the joys of being married to Tom Cruise, to Harpers Bazaar
– Oprah Winfrey, responding to David Letterman's declaration that the pair were "in love," in a Super Bowl commercial for the Late Show
"I'm extremely vain – I like wearing cute clothes."
– Gwen Stefani, on her motivation for getting back into shape quickly after giving birth to son Kingston, to British Elle