– Eva Longoria, on getting the most out of her gown on her wedding day, to Cosmopolitan
"I approached them. I think they thought I was a little crazy."
– Angelina Jolie, on contacting the U.N.'s refugee agency, the UNHCR, six years ago to volunteer, to Newsweek
"In the past, I've been work, work, work – and then I'm done and 'cause I'm tired and desperate, I'm like ... YOU!"
– Grey's Anatomy star Kate Walsh, on making rash relationship choices in the past, to Best Life magazine
"My primary job will be, like it or not, get your pills ready – your sponge-bath nurse."
– Kelly Ripa, on how she's going to help cohost Regis Philbin following his heart bypass surgery, on Live with Regis and Kelly
"Fine! He's not selling crack. Thank you, Lord!”
– Chris Rock, on what his parents thought about his career choice of acting, to James Lipton on Inside the Actor's Studio
"I'm not giving up on Texas – yet."
– Sheryl Crow, still optimistic about her Lone Star romantic prospects even though things didn't work out with Lance Armstrong, at the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show
– Will Ferrell, on his Blades of Glory ice-skating costume, to PEOPLE
"It's a curvation nation, baby ... I don't feel quite so alone anymore."
– Queen Latifah, celebrating how more full-figured celebs including Jennifer Hudson are being embraced by Hollywood, to Tyra Banks
"No immunity from ignorance. If you don't know it by now, we can't learn it to ya."
– Host Jeff Foxworthy, explaining how his trivia show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? shows no mercy for contestants, to Entertainment Weekly