– Scarlett Johansson, who was recently spotted out with Ryan Reynolds, to Seventeen
"I have a butt, I have boobs and I have a woman's curves; there is no way I'd see them go to (size) zero."
– Jennifer Lopez, on why she has zero hope (or desire) of ever being a size zero, to the British edition of Elle
"I'm da bomb now, babe!"
– Fantasia Barrino, on feeling "brand new" after overcoming a challenging past, to the New York Post
"Maybe [she] comes from beyond the grave, makes him a zombie and brings him to the netherworld."
– Sopranos star Michael Imperioli, joking that his character could be murdered by his dead wife during the HBO show's final season, to the Associated Press
"We're going through the [divorce] process, but we are not friends."
– Dita Von Teese, on her feelings for estranged husband Marilyn Manson, to PEOPLE
"I read the book, and [Professor Dolores] Umbridge is described as a short, ugly, toadlike woman. I thought, 'Oh, thanks very much.'"
– Imelda Staunton, on her initial reaction to her character in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, to Newsweek
Sylvain Gaboury / FilmMagic
– Project Runway mentor Tim Gunn, on crazy experiences during his show's season 4 auditions, to Entertainment Weekly
"I never really wanted to get out of acting, but now I'm a professional racecar driver. Seriously, ask any actor if they'd rather be a professional racecar driver or an actor."
– Frankie Muniz, on his new "profession," to PEOPLE
"I'm so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down a flight of stairs!"
– Kate Beckinsale, on her desire for more ample endowment, to Glamour