– Bruce Willis, after David Letterman accused him of looking like "that Sanjaya guy" when he appeared on The Late Show in a faux-hawk wig
"Not since the episode of Saved by the Bell, where Tiffani-Amber Thiessen disguised herself as a boy in order to join the school’s basketball team have I seen such an impressive mustache."
– Jimmy Kimmel, referring to American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar's new dusting of facial hair
"They should be left alone now without reams of stuff being written that I can assure you, from my experience of royal stories, most of which will be complete nonsense."
– British Prime Minister Tony Blair, speaking out about Prince William's breakup with longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, to the BBC
"For a while I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt."
– Penelope Cruz, on her hopes of starting a family, to the Spanish edition of Marie Claire
"We have about 20 days left [until the season ends,] not that I'm counting."
– T.R. Knight, on being ready to take a break from Grey's Anatomy after a tough season, to Access Hollywood
"If there's one thing about our relationship, there are no surprises."
– David Arquette, on what makes his nearly eight-year marriage to Courteney Cox work, to PEOPLE
"I'm a fake intellectual. I'm not that well read. Which I'm insecure about since I've gotten the [intellectual] niche."
– Adam Brody, on being different from his O.C. persona, to Time
Jeff Kravitz / FilmMagic
– Gwen Stefani, proving she's just like every other woman when it comes to weight issues, to Harper's Bazaar
"I hate to be the one who told you this, but: I told you so."
– Larry Birkhead, on learning the DNA test results that he's the father of Anna Nicole Smith's 7-month-old daughter Dannielynn, at a press conference in the Bahamas
"I'm giving her this damn shower. I don't have to get her a present as well, do I?"
– Felicity Huffman, on what she planned to give fellow Housewife Eva Longoria as a bridal shower gift, to PEOPLE