– Tyra Banks, telling Conan O'Brien that she gave The View host a surprising squeeze – which she once performed on Katharine McPhee
"That's showbiz, but it's not sad because I've loved it here and I love you guys and I'm not going away. I'm just not going to be here every day."
– Rosie O'Donnell, announcing that she's leaving The View
"I figured that we're going to be lonely without you. So, Tim and I thought we should get busy and maybe make a little co-host."
– Elisabeth Hasselbeck, on The View, announcing she's expecting her second child, less than a week after O'Donnell announced she would be leaving the program
"I was kind of mildly disappointed that nobody went last week. I look forward to that point. Does that sound bad?"
– Simon Cowell, expressing his dismay that no contestant got booted off during the Idol Gives Back charity special, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Yes, it sounds bad."
– Ellen, to Simon
Frank Micelotta / Getty
– Lindsay Lohan, explaining why she goes out all the time, to Nylon magazine
"It's nice to be able to just date, because I had never been on a date in my life."
– Lance Bass, on being single, to PEOPLE
"I feel comedically sandwiched."
– Adam Brody, sitting between the host and funnyman Garry Shandling, on Late Night with Conan O'Brien
"You can still have Indian food though, right?"
– Jon Stewart, asking Richard Gere about the controversy sparked after he publicly kissed Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in India