Bundchen during a Victoria's Secret fashion show
Gisele Bundchen not only has Tom Brady as a boyfriend
, she's got money in the bank.
The former Victoria's Secret model from Brazil, 26, has topped the Forbes.com list
of the world's richest models, the Associated Press reports.
Her earnings in the past 12 months: $33 million, which has her far-outdistancing her nearest competition – even when their salaries are put together.
Kate Moss, 33, placed second, with $9 million, followed by third-ranked Project Runway
host Heidi Klum
, 34, with $8 million.
Still, says the business publication's Web site, Bundchen boasts "more contracts than any other model on the planet." Though her Victoria's Secret contract has expired, she still reps such high-end brands as Apple, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli, among others.
Rounding out the Top 5 were two other Victoria's Secret models: Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. Each made $6 million.
Completing the Top 12 were the following:
6. Carolyn Murphy, with $5 million
7. Natalia Vodianova, $4.5 million
8. Karolina Kurkova and Daria Werbowy, $3.5 million each
9. Gemma Ward, $3 million
10. Liya Kebede ($2.5 million)
11. Hilary Rhoda and Shalom Harlow, $2 million each
12. Doutzen Kroes and Jessica Stam, $1.5 million each