On her latest incarnation—and why it isn't her last:
• "You can see the red lips popping up everywhere. I live the old glamour, and it's where I am at musically and creatively," the 25-year-old told this month's Allure.
• "My look is definitely changing," she explained to October's British Glamour. "It reflects the fact that I'm in such a happy place right now."
• "Even though I'm a married woman [she wed music exec Jordan Bratman in November], I still have that provocative feeling in me," she told Britain's Now magazine in July. "I still shock people every once in a while."
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine