• Kate the magician: "There's something magical about Kate," says Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. "She has a knack for making something her own. She's inspiring to be around."
• Kate the professional: "She is strong yet vulnerable," says designer David Yurman. "Her distinctive style and inner beauty come through in all the different emotions required in our campaign. I love the way she reacts on-set to my jewelry. She's always styling."
• Kate the icon: "Kate is timeless," says Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein. "She was gorgeous when Calvin first used her, and she's even more gorgeous now."
On Newsstands Now
- Kim's Delivery Room Drama!
- Katie: A Year After Split
- Princess Kate: Palace's Baby Plan Revealed
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine