Picks and Pans Review: 3 Reasons I Love: Alec Baldwin
1. He's made the transition from young hunk to hulking, middle-aged character actor with aplomb. And he's got range: Whether on Jack Nicholson's trail in The Departed or on Tina Fey's case on NBC's 30 Rock, he's flat-out superb.
2. Even when he shoots his mouth off—the New York Post used to call him "the Bloviator"—he's crisply funny and articulate. But why was he telling Howard Stern he doesn't like to use condoms?
3. The guy's the most comically adept Saturday Night Live host ever—he's done it 12 times. And he'll make it 13 next month.
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine