Scarlett Johansson / Eric Bana
updated 05/07/2007 AT 01:00 AM EDT
•originally published 05/07/2007 AT 01:00 AM EDT
The star of The Nanny Diaries shares six innermost secrets:
1. "I usually shower at night, because I like to go to bed clean."
2. "I'm small [5'4'] but I definitely have curves. I'm like a slice of cherry pie."
3. "I think I have really good feet. They're cute!"
4. "My hair is such a disaster. I never blow-dry. I can't do my hair at all. It's just a burden."
5. "I can't stand collagen lip injections; they never look good and they're ridiculous."
6. "I don't worry about aging—it's ridiculous. I'm 22. What's to worry about? It's coming and there's nothing we can do about it except live a healthy lifestyle and drink a lot of water."
Three "guy's guy" tips from the 38-year-old Aussie, who costars with Drew Barrymore in Lucky You.
FLAUNT YOUR WEAK SPOTS
"People in L.A. look too good to me. It's important to keep flaws. I don't have perfectly white teeth. Far from it. But I wouldn't whiten them. It looks odd."
CHUCK THAT RAZOR
"I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter [Sophia, 5] gets very upset if I shave and says, 'Bring back the spikes, Dad.'"
HAT HEAD IS HOT
"I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair."