The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling MARVIN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Palimony target
2. Half a team of sexperts
3. Aussie soprano (not Olivia)
4. Uganda's new daddy
5. Dodger pitcher
6. Carl's son the actor
7. Played R.N. in Blind Ambition
8. Trapped in a Hurricane
9. Lou Grant's news hen
10. Jefferson Starship deplaner
11. Inflation victim No. 1
12. Falk's movie In-Law
13. Once loved Amy
14. His lady is Reddy
15. St. Jude Hospital's angel
16. Original disco queen
17. He came home with Oscar
18. Lord of the boards
19. Stogie-toting stand-up comic
20. Bonnie's dad, John, sings, too
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine