The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling BAUDOUIN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Brussels' crowned head
2. Charlie Chan lives again
3. Majority Whip from Alaska
4. Moral Majority mouthpiece
5. From Vidal to Erik
6. His life's an open book
7. Mistress Tess...
8. ...and her star-crossed love
9. Education chief
10. C & W's money player
11. Protocol arbiter
12. Paging Peter the Great
13. Tarheel of the right
14. Apocalyptic moneyman
15. Conductor of the last metro
16. Sunflower senator
17. Fair ladies are his weakness
18. His Napoleon flick's reborn
19. Rocking there and back
20. He's got all the marbles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine