The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling ALLEN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Mia's funny man
2. McClain's lawman
3. Greek soprano
4. Laboring for Ron
5. Noble jazzman
6. EPA administrator
7. Creation's creator
8. Perennial White House hopeful
9. Sweater girl telling all
10. Electronic evangelist
11. He knows Both Sides of Love
12. Hunger-striking Soviet physicist
13. Left in lurch by Liz
14. Dynasty's grande dame...
15. ...and her offscreen successor
16. Artful D.C. columnist
17. She's going through Changes
18. UAW chief
19. Manila's mysterious mom-in-law
20. TV's hawk-eyed surgeon
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine