The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling BURTON, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. His and Liz's Private Lives
2. Berlin's good-conduct expert
3. One of Two of a Kind
4. He drove himself into trouble
5. Life was a sarong
6. Wall Street's super guru
7. Here comes Mr. Jordan
8. Growing Up with the Times
9. Fat Albert's pal
10. Who still loves ya, baby?
11. William Arthur's aunt
12. Big Apple lover to the core
13. Love Child's mom
14. His Billyball deflated
15. Once tubby, always funny
16. Simon says, "My wife"
17. Do you recognize his nose?
18. Dyan to be a producer
19. Debby's dad
20. His foundation is in sci-fi
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine