The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling NIVEN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Still trailing the Pink Panther
2. Yankee slugger
3. Italy's Premier—five times
4. The Verdict is in
5. Moralizing Majorityite
6. After his time
7. Fashion's pricey Bill
8. Really Rosie...
9. ...and her TV-movie self
10. Divorcing himself from the race
11. Burt's blond buddy
12. Johnny's stand-up sit-in
13. Money's his federal case
14. Mrs. Pug in The Winds of War
15. H(SUB)2O's "O"...
16. ...and "H"
17. Silent survivor
18. La Belle Epoque's belle
19. Hot Lips kissed off
20. He's Hee to Buck's Haw
On Newsstands Now
- George Turns 1: Raising a Little Prince!
- Ryan and Eva: How They Hid Her Pregnancy
- Jillian Michaels: Why I Left Biggest Loser
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine