The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling CASH, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Nashville's man in black
2. VIP in Vienna
3. Singularly fashionable
4. The former Mrs. Junot
5. Farrah's follower
6. Middleweight pounder
7. General Hospital lothario
8. Putting LBJ down on paper
9. Carl's son, Archie's nemesis
10. Hearty M.D.
11. He got the Shaft and the Bird
12. The King of Comedy...
13. ...and his idol
14. Telling it like he wants it to be
15. Go nowhere without his help
16. Commercial comic
17. Green politician in Germany
18. Trying for Success
19. Winds of War loser
20. Pegging a musical to her life
On Newsstands Now
- George Turns 1: Raising a Little Prince!
- Ryan and Eva: How They Hid Her Pregnancy
- Jillian Michaels: Why I Left Biggest Loser
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine