The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling BYRNE, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Blown out in the Windy City...
2. ...by an old new face
3. Octogenarian Chilean pianist
4. Now playing a Greek politician
5. She just keeps joking along
6. Pro golf? Elementary
7. He leaves the screen shredded
8. Ryan's daughter
9. TV's canny coroner
10. Three sisters, many Mrs.
11. Dastardly Dallas dude
12. He budgeted too much talk
13. Generally in New Jersey
14. South Pacific's movie Nellie
15. She gave The Judas Kiss
16. Only Joanie loved Chachi
17. TV's monkey man
18. Man-size Opie
19. The soup can man
20. Rage of Angels devil
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine