The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling JOHN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Angelic pitcher
2. A stately operator
3. Going his own way
4. He's on the high road...
5. ...to China, with her
6. TV's small-claims Solomon
7. Edmonton eminence
8. Wailer from Wales
9. From badge to Delta Star
10. Cinematic Swiss miss
11. Will she be lost in Sahara?
12. Columnist with Good Advice
13. Lively, on or off Sunset Strip
14. Fighting the Lords' discipline
15. Gandhi's photog
16. On top Down Under
17. Bubbly opera exec
18. Two's Company, plus him
19. D.C. House-keeper
20. Thorn Birds music man
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine