The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling FARR, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Cpl. K*L*l*N*G*E*R, ret.
2. Has international headaches
3. Gal on Threshold
4. The Black Stallion's boy...
5. ...and the worried mom
6. Star reader to the stars
7. Mike Hammer,'80s style
8. Has the House on his side
9. Diva of folk singers
10. He wrote the book on Desire
11. Mama's girl
12. Temperamental tennis ace
13. A close encounter with the law
14. Rules Cardinals' roost
15. Caught in Deathtrap
16. Helped herself with diet book
17. Betrayer in Betrayal
18. Who's afraid of a playwright?
19. A hunky Thorn Birder wed...
20. ...a gorgeous one
On Newsstands Now
- Robin Roberts: How Loved Saved Me
- Emma and Andrew: All About Hollywood's Cutest Couple
- Prince George! More Yummy Photos
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine