The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling MIDLER, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Rosily divine
2. She found more in Commons...
3. ...and he met defeat
4. They're playing his songs
5. Actress-author far out on a limb
6. King Richard of Indiana
7. La Traviata herself
8. A beehive of Senate activity
9. Fall Guy's gal...
10. ...and Valley Girl's boy
11. Chief among nine equals
12. From Marty to Mussolini
13. Mario's Mr.
14. Christie's dad
15. Heavy-duty lightweight
16. Checked into Hotel New Hampshire
17. Whatever happened to Ernestine?
18. Stand-in for Grace
19. Stuck on the Rock
20. Prospering in rough times—or good
On Newsstands Now
- Lupita Nyong'o: Most Beautiful!
- Chelsea Clinton is Pregnant!
- Exclusive Royal Tour Diary
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine