The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling HALL, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Not necessarily a newsman...
2. ... and a real one from NBC
3. Beleaguered Beirutian
4. A Plain Jane working it out
5. Ace on mound and mike
6. Dynastic doll
7. His swinging highness
8. Pauline and a Plage
9. Name of the Rose author
10. Still making it Hart to...
12. Hoosier after Baker's job?
13. Émigré still going toe-to-toe
14. He snapshoots...
15. ...her for commercials
16. Sid's old pal now on Vacation
17. Cabineteer at rainbow's end
18. Choosie after Sophie
19. Is his career an illusion?
20. Nonmutinous English actor
On Newsstands Now
- The Little Couple: A New Mom's Fight to Live
- Remembering Nelson Mandela
- Princess Kate's Style Secret!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine