The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling JAGGER, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Is there rock after 40?
2. Steve's singing partner
3. Mexican political power...
4. ...and an Egyptian one
5. Creating wealth without money
6. Nutmeg State's Senator
7. She's tempting on Vacation...
8. ...while she's in a tizzy
9. AFL-CIO VIP
10. SportsBeat mouthpiece...
11. ...and his Monday night partner
12. Can she talk?
13. Jet-propelled QB
14. Damned Lola dancing on
15. Diminutive Dallas dish
16. Venerable virologist
17. Emerald Point woman
18. Procreator of Max
19. The goodbye, Neil, girl
20. Chances are you've heard him
On Newsstands Now
- Angelina: Inside Her Brave Choice
- New Details on the Ohio Three
- Prince Harry Takes America!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine