The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling LUFT, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Liza's half sis
2. Taking over in Tel Aviv
3. Redskins' workhorse
4. He priced the power...
5. ...that he wielded
6. World Series winner—on links
7. Caller of supply-side plays...
8. ...and his economist foe
9. His P.S. was above par
10. The movies' Swiss miss
11. What's New? Her album
12. Doubling his half-hour report...
13. ...and his, too
14. The hockey puck of comedians
15. Lonely heart Down Under...
16. ...and her beau
17. As talk show host, he's not thin
18. Oh, sitcom!
19. Hunting Mr. Goodbar
20. No apologies for Penitent
On Newsstands Now
- Angelina: Inside Her Brave Choice
- New Details on the Ohio Three
- Prince Harry Takes America!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine