The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling COLE, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. A reflection of King Nat
2. Soviet man of the world
3. He's good old boy of tennis...
4. ...and he may be Bjorn again
5. His lives with Liz weren't private
6. Brainstorm-ex on Falcon Crest
7. Zimbabwe's Big Bob
8. Carmaker's career breakdown
9. American ballet-eer
10. TV's well-weathered pa and son
11. Musical memoirs coming
12. Gary's TV pa
13. Great White House hope
14. Keyboard's clowning meatball
15. Merry Christmas, Mr. Stardust
16. Still riding Happy Trails
17. Knows ABCs of celeb chats
18. Author with a Healing Heart
19. Monty Python's silly walker
20. From Adam to Trapper John
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine