The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling DEREK, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Puts the Bo in Boléro
2. Baby Doc...
3. ...and baby doc
4. Dallas' bodybuilding babe
5. Manhattan fashion plate...
6. ...and one from Paris
7. Pole with a prize in Oslo
8. Fighting Strange Invaders
9. Back home as Indiana
10. One of The Big Chill's ex-coeds
11. ...and another
12. Veteran tennis tantrummer
13. White Way restaurateur
14. Moralizing Majorityite
15. Knocks 'em dead in Yellow Rose
16. Her ships come in all the time
17. Primal power in Peking
18. He blew Watergate whistle...
19. ...he did it on Detroit
20. Cub clouter
On Newsstands Now
- Angelina: Inside Her Brave Choice
- New Details on the Ohio Three
- Prince Harry Takes America!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine