The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling DYLAN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. He's singing of Infidels
2. "Jock" was her man
3. N.Y. Times' theatrical oracle
4. His haircut rates an "A"
5. A Nobel prize is in her genes
6. He performed Under Fire...
7. ...and so did she
8. Readying Reagan's rerun
9. Born to Love with Peabo
10. Auto racing suits him to a "T"
11. Adult Divine
12. Never say he's not a 007 pal
13. Broadway Caine-raiser
14. Out of power at Interior
15. From Mommie to Wicked Lady
16. Vet of Second Oldest Profession
17. He's the Scarecrow
18. Queen in Dutch?
19. Lost Verdict to Paul
20. Mr. Ruth Gordon
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine