The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling FUNT, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Smile, he's in PEOPLE'S puzzle
2. His Doonesbury struggled...
3. ...but she produced twins
4. Frankfort's first woman
5. From Big Chill to Moscow chill
6. Ish Kabibble's swinging prof
7. Más, más
8. White House triumvir
9. Hustler hyper
10. Greschner's supermodel girl
11. Reds' "Doggie" finds way home
12. Citizen commercializer
13. A quarter of 60 Minutes
14. General Hospital seducer...
15. ...and seductress
16. Trying to "Green" Germany
17. Ron's House pest
18. Of sharks, arks and E.T.
19. Crusading songstress
20. Gidget goes middle-aged
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine