The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling MOORE, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Never Say Never: Sing it
2. She's half of...
3. ...Two of a Kind
4. P.M. in Rome
5. Steverino's spouse
6. Dolphin in passing lane
7. Beginning The Beguine again
8. He's The Man Who...
9. ...Loved Women...
10. ...even his shrink
11. Economist in Dutch
12. His Kingdom is by the sea...
13. ...his is in Las Vegas
14. Beer baron was over a barrel
15. How needy is she, Johnny?
16. Why do they call it the blues?
17. Angel's bearded lady
18. Flutist with flair
19. Jazz's high-scoring backup
20. Out like Flint
On Newsstands Now
- Robin Roberts: How Loved Saved Me
- Emma and Andrew: All About Hollywood's Cutest Couple
- Prince George! More Yummy Photos
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine