The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling WICKER, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. NY Times op-ed page boy
2. Babbling Mel and...
3. ...Our Mrs. Brooks
4. Crowned in Morocco
5. Non-shy Chi columnist
6. Creature from the Blue Lagoon
7. Coal miner's daughter
8. Bird Dog brothers
9. Crossing the Delaware on TV
10. ...while Martha stayed home
11. Cashed in with his Franchise
12. McCartney's Mrs.
13. His little mama is Mia
14. NB Chief
15. This cowpoke lassoed the Angels
16. Carson's thin competition
17. Doubleday's First Lady
18. Buzz-cut disco diva
19. A blackhearted lady
20. Twiggy's onstage one and only
On Newsstands Now
- Angelina: Inside Her Brave Choice
- New Details on the Ohio Three
- Prince Harry Takes America!
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine