The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling MORGAN, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Col. P*O*T*T*E*R, Ret.
2. Mrs. Hussein
3. Silver-skated siblings
4. Grammy's young man with horn
5. Kremlin's new old man
6. Dallas good-for-nothing...
7. ...his on-and-off wife...
8. ...and his erstwhile mistress
9. He wanted Justice
10. A Hardy acting perennial
11. He'll be royal pa again...
12. ...and she'll be royal aunt
13. Mafia daughter
14. Pink Panther danced to his tune
15. Little Drummer Girl to be
16. Newsman of 20th Century
17. From Sarge to Sadat
18. A Red is a Phil is an Expo
19. Sometime true Britt
20. Silkwood supporter
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine