The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling JONES, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. The man Tammy once stood by
2. Baseball's Royal belter
3. King of conservative sheikhs
4. Dolly's rocking sister
5. Ms. Bisset's favorite dancer
6. An Avenger no more
7. Defending apartheid
8. Skiers with mettle and medals
9. Tips her cap to Gender Gap
10. Lili or Gigi
11. Big in Indy racing family
12. Smart Women's woman
13. CBS anchor-ess
14. In his reign in Spain
15. Put wisdom in March of Folly
16. West Side conductor
17. Poker-face king
18. Willy Loman, revisited
19. Carol's man on the rerun
20. Charles, by any other name
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine