The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling DENG, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Reagan's Peking host
2. She persuaded with Terms...
3. ...of Endearment; he did too
4. Multi-Mrs. marine mogulette
5. Lawyer of lost causes
6. Fritz's foe
7. Between Dick and Jim
8. Tops on Poles' totem
9. She's Romancing...
10. ...the Stone with him
11. Buying up New York's skyline
12. He said "never" again
13. Silkwood director
14. She's Incredible
15. Helping the Iceman cometh
16. Flying A way Home novelist
17. N.Y. stage setter
18. Dallas' jaunty Jessica
19. Talk about Olympic boycotts
20. "E" for effort in Alphabet City
On Newsstands Now
- Amy Robach: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'
- Paul Walker: Inside His Tragic Death
- Julia Roberts: Choosing Family Over Hollywood
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine