The names of 20 prominent people are hidden in the maze of letters. How many can you find by consulting the brief clues? The names read forward, backward, up, down or diagonally, are always in a straight line and never skip letters. We have started you off by circling BUSH, the answer to 1 in the diagram. The names may overlap and letters may be used more than once, but not all of the letters will be used. Super PEOPLE sleuths should be able to identify 15 or more names. Answers in next week's issue.
1. Who's Vice President again?
2. Sunday in the park with Steve
3. Hungary's acting sisters
4. Reviving the pianoforte
5. Oh, Boy!
6. Top U.S. salesman overseas
7. She calls her past imperfect
8. Jamaican power
9. Falcon Crest's new Mrs.
10. Feminine mystique-maker
11. He was Mr. Mitty
12. Graceful mezzo-soprano
13. Sequins, candelabras, ivories
14. Tigerish pizza king
15. Top model, out of Africa
16. Directed Search for himself
17. She just wants to have fun
18. Roper no more
19. The old Thin Man's woman
20. Lakers' prestidigitator
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: The Time of My Life!
- 45 Pages of Oscar!
- The Pistorius Trial: Why Did He Kill Her?
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine